Monday, February 13, 2012

Success

I think, for me, a big part of being successful in online instruction is structuring a class so that the students have a clear understanding of the expectations and what is due each week.  A great process for me during this whole online learning extravaganza is talking with others in the class about what is due and when.  I think when it comes to online education being able to talk with your peers is essential.  I have a friend right now who takes online classes and the only thing she does for the class is read the book and take chapter quizzes.  I can't imagine that she is getting much of an education from this format.  She has no contact with others in class and she has told me that at times it can be frustrating to have a class structured like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment