Saturday, March 31, 2012

The Final Project

I have let my blog slip by the wayside the last month.  It seems there is a lot going on within our classroom and sometimes it is hard to blog about it.  For me, it is also good that I had a few weeks to reflect about my learning style and how this class is going.
The interview assignment presentation has passed by now and I feel that my video did the job or portraying the information from the research and the interview itself.  I am looking forward to the mlearning paper and hope to make a video for that presentation as well.  My topic is mobile learning and I am having a difficult time landing on a subtopic.  mLearning can be an important tool for schools and businesses when it comes to learning and training.  Part of the reason I chose this topic is because of my love for the iPad.  This device has changed and is currently changing my life and the way I accomplish everyday tasks. It would be fun to take a week duration and simply use my tablet and/or phone.  I could put my experiences in my paper and how or even if my findings from my own personal experience corrolate with the findings of the research.   Including this in my final could be beneficial to my learning.  I would like to understand what things mlearning is good for and how mlearning shouldn't be used.
Throughout this course I have developed a sense of distant learning.  I often take online classes but I am usually not the online-ee.  This class has helped my develop my own personality in an online environment.  In the future I might consider more distant education programs; however, I don't feel that I could completely submerge into a completely asynchrounus class.

No comments:

Post a Comment